Join Our Team!
Our team focuses on leveraging each other's strengths to provide exceptional service while maximizing each team member's talents. In a company where entrepreneurship and out-of-the-box thinking are the driving factors of our success, we welcome industry leaders who challenge the norms and are looking to take their business to new heights.
We have established systems that allow our agents to work from a pool of qualified clients looking for homes. From there, our closing department completed the process all the way to the closing table, allowing our agents to spend more time with other qualified clients.
"My goal is to create an environment where everyone on my team can learn, grow and develop to achieve their own goals in life." - Michelle Chandler, Team Leader
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Buyer Specialist and what you can expect by joining our team.
Real Estate – Buyer Specialist
We are looking for ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our energetic and successful team at The Chandler Real Estate Group.
We are seeking new or experienced, natural salespeople to learn the craft of real estate and earn amazing income. Phone sales experience is a HUGE plus.
Leads provided: $1,500-$3,000 lead generation budget per month.
ISA provided: Our Inbound ISA team scrubs leads to help separate the tire kickers from the real clients.
Transaction Management Provided: Transaction team takes your clients from contract to close and ensures a world class closing experience.
Coaching + Accountability Provided: Top Producing Sales Director functions as coach and motivator.
All applicants begin receiving leads after their first week of training in our 30-60-90 Onboarding Plan. Our onboarding plan ensures that all agents on the team are at the same level of skill and promotes future success and brand consistency.
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
• Write and negotiate contracts
• Stay current with market trends
• Work with lending partner to determine financing strategy to obtain pre-approval
•Provide area, housing and community information or tour
• Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
- If you're serious about joining our team, enter your full name, email and phone number in the form and be sure to complete step 2 before submitting.
- Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here) and complete questionnaire. Once completed, enter your "scores" into the message box and click submit.